Thursday 15 September 2011

Day Five

I seem to have lost my appetite, at the beginning of the week I would chow down my serving of rice and be left wanting more (but not needing it)... But now I will eat only half of my serving and not feel like eating for ages. I think my body is adapting to this rice diet and is now releasing the energy slower through the day rather than in bursts.

I had my cup of milk yesterday (we decided we should be allowed 1 through the week just because taking EVERYTHING out of our diets when our bodies are used to regular intakes probably wouldn't be a good idea)... It was incredible, so good to be able to drink something with flavour and it perked me up a bit.


I feel like the next couple of days will speed by, its all downhill from here, and I cannot wait to fry up the Halloumi cheese thats waiting in my fridge!!
As much as this has been a huge struggle for me emotionally and physically, I am really appreciating the challenge and am gaining a whole new perspective on the suffering that millions of people experience daily throughout their entire lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment